Losing hair is an unpleasant experience for everybody, regardless of age or gender. Hair transplantation has become the treatment of choice for millions of men and women suffering from hair loss worldwide. More and more individuals choose hair transplantation because it is a permanent solution and promotes natural hair growth with proper care.
However, the traditional hair transplant techniques are only available to those with sufficient donor locations. As a result, it is a hindrance for people whose hair loss has progressed significantly.
Dr. Mohit Srivastav, Founder of Hair N Images – a world-class hair transplant clinic in Surat, says that an increasing number of people are enquiring about synthetic hair transplantation, a new and innovative solution for hair loss.
Today, we will understand the synthetic hair transplant technique and its advantages.
What is a synthetic hair transplant?
Synthetic hair transplantation is a surgical treatment that involves implanting synthetic fibers into previously bald regions. Each strand of artificial hair has a knot at its end that the hair specialist implants and anchors deep into your scalp. These fiber-based synthetic hair strands outlast natural hair in terms of durability.
A fiber compatibility test is performed before implantation to determine if you are allergic to the synthetic strands. Up to 100 hair strands are implanted into the bald area to be monitored for a month and see if they cause an allergic reaction. If the specialist does not detect any adverse reaction, you can go through the entire procedure.
Renowned hair transplant doctor in Vapi, Dr. Mohit Srivastava , says that hair loss can be caused by several factors, including hereditary influences, stress, hormonal imbalance, etc. People facing hair loss but having inadequate donor areas in the scalp prefer synthetic hair transplant treatment to traditional hair transplants.
.What is the significance of a synthetic hair transplant?
It is critical to grasp the key aspects of synthetic hair transplants to make an informed decision. The following are some of the most significant benefits of synthetic hair transplantation:
- It is a viable option in cases of extreme baldness where conventional hair transplant techniques are not possible.
- This operation can be sought at any time during your life.
- You will not be required to suspend your everyday activities as it is an outpatient procedure.
- It does not necessitate any substantial post-operative procedure except for routine cleaning and follow-ups.
- You do not have to wait months for hair growth; the result of improved density in your hair can be seen immediately.
- The hair does not turn grey or white as you age.
- A synthetic hair transplant procedure is comparatively less expensive than traditional procedures.
- Artificial fibers come in various colors and types to suit any hair texture.
Are there any side effects of this procedure?
Because the synthetic transplant technique involves artificial hair strands, it has its own set of side effects:
- The main issue is that your body's immune system may reject synthetic/artificial hair as they are foreign bodies. This can trigger a variety of allergic reactions.
- About 30% of the transplanted synthetic hair may break within a year and require reimplantation.
- You can only use the recommended hair products that are suitable for implanted synthetic hair.
- In rare cases, some patients may develop migraine-like headaches.
- In some situations, synthetic hair may cause the surrounding hair to be destroyed.
- The scalp may become itchy following the treatment, but you must avoid scratching because the hair grafts are delicate and sensitive.
- It is necessary to have a scalp cleansing performed regularly by a professional to avoid the accumulation of sebum plugs.
Among the leading hair specialists in Surat, Dr. Mohit Srivastav emphasizes the importance of visiting the clinic once a month to have your scalp cleansed post your synthetic hair transplant surgery. If sebum plugs start forming at the root of the implanted hair, it can lead to infections, swelling, or cysts.
A regular visit will also enable the hair transplant surgeon to assess your hair regularly and provide any corrective advice if required.
How much does a hair transplant cost in Surat?
Several aspects are taken into account when calculating the cost of hair transplants in Surat. Before selecting which treatment is ideal for you, our surgeons at Hair n Images Centre will consider various factors, such as:
- The total number of grafts needed
- The extent of your baldness
- The number of sittings required
- Your expectations
- The hair transplant procedure to be used
- Conditions of your skin, hair texture, and direction of your hair growth/loss
- Existence of abnormalities in the procedure location
At Hair n Images Centre, we execute all types of cost-effective hair transplants based on our client's needs.
Dr. Mohit Srivastava, a highly-skilled hair transplant doctor, endeavors to exceed his patient's expectations in terms of results and provide them with the highest quality hair transplant treatment in Surat and Vapi.
Men have been gradually losing their hair for years, and new research suggests that hair loss in men and women aged 21 to 30 is becoming increasingly common.
Synthetic hair transplants have the benefit of being able to be conducted even if there are insufficient donor locations. Synthetic hair transplants are less expensive and are effective even in the advanced stages of hair loss, no matter how old you are.
This procedure also produces immediate effects, as opposed to other hair transplants, which typically need 9 -12 months to provide noticeable results. The skill of the hair surgeon and the facility chosen is critical to the successful outcome of synthetic hair transplantation.
Do not wait until your hair loss becomes more prominent. Please meet with Dr. Mohit Srivastava, a top-notch hair specialist in Surat. He understands the stress that hair problems can create and is committed to assisting you in regaining your hair and confidence.