Are you suffering from rapid hair loss?
Are you looking for a hair transplant treatment which will not give you scar on your scalp?
Well, Dr Mohit Srivastava is providing you with the best FUE hair transplant treatment at an affordable cost.
Welcome to Hair ‘N’ Images hair transplant centre! Hair ‘N’ Images hair transplant centre is one of the best hair transplant clinic in Surat. We provide premium quality hair transplant treatment to solve your hair loss problem.
Our treatment is well designed with the most innovative technologies and tools as per modern medical science. All our doctors and technicians are highly experienced and well efficient with their work. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible remedy to treat your baldness.
Dr Mohit Srivastava is a well-known plastic surgeon in Surat. He is the founder of Hair ‘N’ Images hair transplant centre. He is having more than 15 years of experience in this field. He is also considered as one of the best hair transplant doctor in Surat, India.
What is FUE hair transplant treatment?
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is a type of hair transplant procedure that has gained massive attention nowadays. The procedure is minimally invasive and able to give you a permanent solution for your rigorous hair loss.
The treatment is performed by extracting individual hair follicles from the back of your scalp and implanting them into your bald region.
In comparison to FUT hair transplant, the FUE procedure leaves no visible scarring on your donor area after the surgery. Here Dr Srivastava uses a punch tool for the excision process.
The procedure of FUE hair transplant
The procedure for FUE hair transplant is as follows:
- At first, we shave and clean the hair in both of your donor and recipient area for the treatment.
- Then we use a micro punch tool to extract the healthy hair follicles from your donor area.
- We will make small pockets on your problem area to insert the extracted healthy follicles.
- After that, all of your extracted healthy hair follicles are inserted into those little pockets.
Cost of FUE hair transplant
The hair transplant cost in Surat varies from patient to patient according to the requirements. We at Hair ‘N’ Image clinic charge Rs 20 to Rs 25 for each graft. So, the total cost will depend upon the number of hair grafts you need.
To know more detail about the cost book an appointment right now.
How many sessions will I need?
FUE is a time-consuming procedure. It takes seven to eight hours to complete the treatment. The required number of sessions depends upon the number of hair grafts you need. If you need more than 3000 hair grafts, then you will require 2 to 3 sessions.
Advantages of FUE hair transplant
The advantages are as follows-
- Short recovery period - The treatment requires a concise duration for recovery.
- Least painful - The treatment is least painful as anaesthetic medicines are used.
- No visible scar - As the treatment is performed with a punch tool, there is no scope of any scaring into your donor region.
- Healthy and natural - Looking hair- The after-treatment hair looks like your natural hair. They are healthier than your previous scalp hair.
- Post-treatment care - Post-treatment care is home-based and straightforward. You need to follow the advice of Dr Srivastava thoroughly.
- Long term solution - FUE hair transplant is indeed the long-term solution for your hair loss and baldness.
Precautions to follow after surgery
- Follow the doctor’s advice strictly.
- Keep your head covered with a cap that your doctor has given.
- Avoid heavy exercise.
- Stay away from heat and sun exposure.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there any side effects related to FUE hair transplant?
There are no long-term side effects. However, you will experience a little bit of
But all of these will go away in a few days.
2. Which part of your body is best suitable for hair grafts excision in FUE hair transplant?
We prefer mainly the back of your scalp as a donor area. If your scalp does not have a sufficient amount of healthy hair follicles, then we can choose other body parts also.
3. How long it takes for recovery?
It will take about five days to recover from the surgery.
4. How long will it take to see the result?
It will take approximately 12 to 15 months to see the results.