Do you dream of beautiful hair, hair that shines, are thicker, whose volume will not let you hear, and whose locks will give natural beauty?
Why choose Hair N Images for Mesotherapy in Surat?
- Dr. Mohit Srivastava founded the Hair N Images Clinic in Vapi, Surat. He is an expert hair transplant doctor in Surat with an experience of more than ten years. Besides, he specializes in hair restoration and cosmetic procedures.
Hair N Images has been recognized as the premier centre for hair and cosmetic procedures in the state of Gujarat.
- We at Hair N Images, provide safe and inexpensive hair loss and hair restoration treatments.
- Our team has highly qualified and experienced hair transplant surgeons supported by advanced hair restoration techniques.
Let’s know how hair Mesotherapy works in hair loss.
Hair mesotherapy is a cosmetic procedure for restoring volume and shine to weaken hair. It acts on the circulatory, immune, and neurosensory systems.
Mesotherapy restores hormonal balance and promotes the regrowth of healthy hair strands.
It also improves scalp microcirculation, decreases follicle shrinkage, and provides nutrients.
The process of hair Mesotherapy can take place in two ways:
1. Chemical Mesotherapy
- Your hair expert will inject a solution of minoxidil, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts into the mesoderm layer of the scalp.
- These constituents stimulate hair growth by boosting blood circulation, neutralizing excess DHT, decreasing infection, and promoting the production of collagen to prevent hair loss.
2. Mechanical Mesotherapy
- The mesotherapy expert creates micro-perforations in the affected area of the scalp to induce hair regrowth.
- It causes the production of elastin and collagen.
- It also helps in the formation of new scalp tissues
Benefits of hair Mesotherapy
- Mesotherapy is a non-surgical, painless, and faster approach for hair regrowth.
- It advances the scalp with vitamins to increase the circulation for hair growth.
- Mesotherapy is a US-FDA-approved method. Compared to other treatments like hair growth pills, it is more successful.
- It also covers the bald patches and induces the hair follicles for regrowth.
- Besides, it is a less time-consuming method. It needs about 30 to 50 minutes, based on the level of hair loss.
- Mesotherapy lessens hair loss by limiting the secretion of the DHT hormone.
How longer one has to take the Mesotherapy?
- The continuation of the treatment depends on the person and the severity of hair loss.
- Typically, you may require the treatment for about three to four months, for one or two times a week.
- Your Mesotherapy specialists will plan your sessions and the number of sittings required for significant results.
- It will help if you are calm while getting therapy, as the results are evident only after the fifth or seventh session.
- Once your body reacts to the therapy, the time and number of sessions may reduce.
Who is not suitable for Mesotherapy?
Do not opt for mesotherapy if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- are on anticoagulants.
- are allergic to the medications utilized in mesotherapy.
- have a cardiac, hepatic, renal, or pancreatic disease.
- have an infection or wound in the area that needs treatment.