Do you dream of beautiful hair, hair that shines, are thicker, whose volume will not let you hear, and whose locks will give natural beauty?
Visit Hair N Images, one of the best hair transplant Clinic in Surat, Vapi to experience thinning hair regrow with non-surgical Mesotherapy in Surat.
Why choose Hair N Images for Mesotherapy in Surat?
- Dr Mohit Srivastava founded the Hair N Images Clinic in Vapi, Surat. He is an expert hair transplant doctor in Surat with an experience of more than ten years. Besides, he specializes in hair restoration and cosmetic procedures.
Hair N Images has been recognized as the premier centre for hair and cosmetic procedures in the state of Gujarat.
- We at Hair N Images, provide safe and inexpensive hair loss and hair restoration treatments.
- Our team has highly qualified and experienced hair transplant surgeons supported by advanced hair restoration techniques.
Let’s know how hair Mesotherapy works in hair loss.
Hair mesotherapy is a cosmetic procedure for restoring volume and shine to weakening hair. It acts on the circulatory, immune and neurosensory systems.
Mesotherapy restores hormonal balance and promotes the regrowth of healthy hair strands.
It also improves scalp microcirculation, decreases follicle shrinkage, and provides nutrients.
The process of hair Mesotherapy can take place in two ways:
1. Chemical Mesotherapy
- Your hair expert will inject a solution of minoxidil, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts in the mesoderm layer of the scalp.
- These constituents stimulate hair growth by boosting blood circulation, neutralizing excess DHT, decreasing infection, and promoting the production of collagen to prevent hair loss.
2. Mechanical Mesotherapy
- The mesotherapy expert creates micro-perforations in the affected area of the scalp to induce hair regrowth.
- It causes the production of elastin and collagen.
- It also helps in the formation of new scalp tissues
Benefits of hair Mesotherapy
- Mesotherapy is a non-surgical, painless, and faster approach for hair regrowth.
- It advances the scalp with vitamins to increase the circulation for hair growth.
- Mesotherapy is a US-FDA approved method. Compared to other treatments like hair growth pills, it is more successful.
- It also covers the bald patches and induces the hair follicles for regrowth.
- Besides, it is a less time-consuming method. It needs about 30 to 50 minutes, based on the level of hair loss.
- Mesotherapy lessens hair loss by limiting the secretion of the DHT hormone.
How longer one has to take the Mesotherapy?
- The continuation of the treatment depends on the person and the severity of hair loss.
- Typically, you may require the treatment for about three to four months, for one or two times a week.
- Your Mesotherapy specialists will plan your sessions and the number of sittings required for significant results.
- It will help if you are calm while getting therapy, as the results are evident only after the fifth or seventh session.
- Once your body reacts to the therapy, the time and number of sessions may reduce.
Who is not suitable for Mesotherapy?
Do not opt for mesotherapy if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- are on anticoagulants.
- are allergic to the medications utilised in mesotherapy.
- have a cardiac, hepatic, renal, or pancreatic disease.
- have an infection or wound in the area that needs treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is mesotherapy painful?
If performed by a qualified hair specialist, it is one of the comfortable hair regrowth processes.
2. When are the results visible?
The results of any hair repair treatment may vary among individuals. Usually, the effects are visible after two to three months of therapy.
3. Are the hair mesotherapy effects permanent?
After hair mesotherapy, the effects remain for about one year.
4. Is mesotherapy different from PRP?
Yes, PRP is a complex process and includes a series of clinical steps. In contrast, mesotherapy is a safe and straightforward method.
5. What is the recovery period for mesotherapy?
As mesotherapy is a non-surgical method, there is as such no recovery period. You can return to daily work immediately after the session. Some patients may require a day off due to discomfort and inflammation at the injected points.
6. Is there a requirement for specific maintenance after the mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy may limit the need for other expensive and uncomfortable procedures. Yet, it would help if you had a nutritional diet and a routine fitness regimen for better and speedy results, as suggested by your doctor.
If you to opt for hair mesotherapy, then contact us and book a consultation with Dr Mohit Srivastava at Hair N Images. We provide fast and easy appointments and can treat you the same day.